Personnel Forms


Change in Status (CIS):  This form is used to initiate changes in faculty status (e.g. leave requests, salary adjustments, termination, etc.)

Employee Hire Form (EHF): This form is used to initiate a faculty member’s initial hire. 

Deferred Compensation Form AY 23-24

Sabbatical Deferral Request

Sabbatical Leave Request

Parental Leave Request form

Part-Time Faculty Professional Development Fund Request Form (PTFPDF) 

Stop Payment Request

PA7 Access Form: Staff or faculty requiring access to the PA7 recruitment platform should submit the PA7 Access Form to [email protected].

Part-Time Course Overload Request Form: Departments and schools must request approval for overload teaching due to exceptional circumstances. Part-time faculty normally teach up to a maximum of nine credit hours per academic year. The form must be approved by the department chair and Dean’s Office before review by the Provost. Please submit the form to [email protected].

Full-Time Faculty Overload Request Form


Guidance for Part-Time Faculty Hiring

Summer Research Hires for Sponsored Projects Guide

Supplemental Compensation – Employee Personnel Action Form (EPAF) Guide