- Change in Status (CIS): This form is used to initiate changes in faculty status (e.g. leave requests, salary adjustments, termination, etc.)
- Employee Hire Form (EHF): This form is used to initiate a faculty member’s initial hire.
- Deferred Compensation Form AY 23-24
- Sabbatical Deferral Request
- Sabbatical Leave Request
- Parental Leave Request form
- Stop Payment Request
- PA7 Access Form: Staff or faculty requiring access to the PA7 recruitment platform should submit the PA7 Access Form to [email protected].
- Part-Time Course Overload Request Form: Departments and schools must request approval for overload teaching due to exceptional circumstances. Part-time faculty normally teach up to a maximum of nine credit hours per academic year. The form must be approved by the department chair and Dean’s Office before review by the Provost. Please submit the form to [email protected].
- Full-Time Faculty Overload Request Form
- Guidance for Part-Time Faculty Hiring
- Summer Research Hires for Sponsored Projects Guide
- Supplemental Compensation – Employee Personnel Action Form (EPAF) Guide