Office of the Vice Provost for Research Faculty Awards
For Nominating Departments
Please carefully review the Award Criteria and Selection Process information below for completing your nominee's submission package.
The George Washington University (GW) and the Office of the Vice Provost for Research (OVPR) are committed to encouraging and supporting excellence in research and scholarship and recognizing those who have accomplished it.
Each year, OVPR solicits nominations for:
- Distinguished Career Awards
- Early Career Awards
- Research Mentorship Award
The researcher awards are for those who conduct scientific research (e.g., in engineering, medicine, public health, psychology, nursing, among other fields and disciplines). The scholar awards are geared toward faculty who work in social sciences, the arts and humanities.
- November 17, 2023: Nomination forms for 2024 due via InfoReady
- NOTE: Log In → "Login for George Washington University Users" → Login with your @gwu.edu email and password
- January 8, 2024: Submission packages due via InfoReady
2023 OVPR Faculty Award Winners Video